Poly liners protect containers or products from moisture and contaminates. They fit inside a box, case bin or drum. Liners are designed to provide protection during every stage of the production process. Liners can be custom made up to the 6 mil gauge which guarantees strength and durability. Form fitting side gussets allow the liner to expand and conform to the shape of any container. Gaylord liners, bin liners and drum liner can be used to store and transfer raw materials during production. Liners can also be used to protect finished goods during storage or shipment.
Here are the top five things to consider when ordering Poly Liners:
1. Does the product inside require a certified packaging material
- FDA, USDA, USP certified poly packaging
2. Does the product have sharp edges?
- A thicker gauge may be required
- A thinner gauge may offer a more economical solution.
3. What external environments affect the film type needed?
- Cold storage (frozen application)
- Outdoor storage (UVA protection)
- Dust reduction or electro-static environments (Anti-Stat )
4. Do you need printed Poly Liners?
- Warning labels
- Product labels
5. Are different color films or opacities required?
- March 2014 (3)
- February 2014 (8)
- January 2014 (6)
- December 2013 (3)
- November 2013 (3)
- October 2013 (11)
- September 2013 (5)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (8)
- May 2013 (3)
- April 2013 (3)
- March 2013 (6)
- February 2013 (7)
- January 2013 (6)
- December 2012 (5)
- November 2012 (9)
- October 2012 (8)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (17)
- July 2012 (5)
- June 2012 (10)
- May 2012 (2)
- October 2011 (1)