WATCH OUR VIDEO
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor the Electrical Maintenance Mechanic performs Electrical/Mechanical repair diagnosis and repair and general preventative maintenance.
Essential Job Functions (Duties & Responsibilities):
- Diagnose and isolate production equipment malfunctions using schematics, wiring diagrams, blue prints and associated test equipment
- Responsible for systematic and timely maintenance throughout the plant as directed by direct report.
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble
- Completes all assigned work orders by estimating time and materials needed and communicating with direct report.
- Promotes and practices safety and good housekeeping procedures.
- Assist in any duties to support the operations, as requested by Maintenance Supervisor
Requirements (Qualifications & Skills):
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent. Advanced training in maintenance, electrical etc. preferred.
- Preferred Bilingual English/Spanish
- Troubleshooting knowledge of single phase and 3-phase electrical equipment.
- Troubleshooting knowledge of PLC s. Knowledge of Variable Frequency Drives.
- Ability to work independently and in a team with limited supervision.
- Mechanical skills and knowledge (pneumatics, hydraulics, bearings, power transmission, lubrication) in our manufacturing environment.
- Manufacture and repair basic parts using a mill/lathe a plus
- Language skills: Must be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Physical demands: Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, bend, lift, climb, stand and stoop.
- May be required to work overtime or any shift, including weekends, and be on call as needed.
The post Job Opportunity – Maintenance Electrician appeared first on Custom Poly Bags & Plastic Bags Wholesale | Great American Packaging.