Owned and operated since 1966, Great American Packaging is a custom manufacturer of plastic packaging products. Located right here in Los Angeles, we take pride in our employees and our Company.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative, and MOTIVATED member to join our team!
WATCH THE VIDEO
Est. Time Requirement:
10 hours/ week
Support in development and implementation of marketing programs, planning and coordinating marketing research and market planning of products and services.
- Assist in development of marketing and sales collateral
- Assist in the implementation of mail programs and email programs
- Assist in maintaining and updating our web presence
- Assist in online marketing tactics (Writing blog posts, press releases, product updates, online newsletters, etc)
- Assist in the creation of product demonstration videos for the website
- Assist in the launch of new products
- Support in the maintenance of existing customer data, perform analysis of that data
- Some marketing college coursework completed – 2 years preferred
- Position requires strong desire to pursue marketing career where candidate learns and identifies customer needs (product, pricing, targeting, etc.)
- Knowledge of SEO a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator a plus
- Must be a team player, out-of-the-box thinker
- Flexible schedule – Must be able to work in the office 2-3 days per week.
- Prior work experience in an office environment is a plus
Please send resume to: Beth@greatampack.com
The post Marketing Intern Opportunity appeared first on Custom Poly Bags & Plastic Bags Wholesale | Great American Packaging.