Family owned and operated since 1966, Great American Packaging is a custom manufacturer of packaging products. Located in Los Angeles, we take pride in our employees and our Company. We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic, member to join our team!
Over the next twelve months, Great American Packaging will be implementing a new software system. The Project Support Specialist will be responsible for both data preparation and act as a back-fill for multiple positions during training, and implementation.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn about all facets of business including Accounting, Production, Operations and Sales.
- Review and prepare source data for conversion to the new system.
- Identify information within documents
- Update and correct data in the computer system
- Maintain accuracy and speed
- Filing and organization of documents, as needed
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks, as needed
- Ability to research and resolve issues
- Knowledge of MS Excel and Word (Access, a plus!)
- Detail oriented
- Experience with data entry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers
- Contract / Temporary (~1 year)
- Hours Required 20-30 hours per week
The post Now Hiring- Project Support Specialist appeared first on Custom Poly Bags & Plastic Bags Wholesale | Great American Packaging.