At Great American Packaging, we extrude, print, and convert flexible packaging solutions for food, ice, medical, consumer, and other industries. Our vertically integrated manufacturing capabilities equip us with the knowledge and expertise to customize a wide variety of poly bags and all types of film, including monolayer and multilayer.
- Because how we serve you is what matters most, we’re singularly focused on making sure you have what you need when and where you need it.
- Companies come to us for our custom, flexible packaging solutions, but they stay for our exceptional service. We build strong relationships with our customers, many of whom we’ve served for more than 20 years.
- Count on us to deliver in ways that other packaging companies can’t or won’t: Responsive service, quick turnarounds, and customized products that meet your specific needs and applications.
What we offer:
- Consistently high-quality products.
- Exceptional, white-glove service.
- Speed to market, including rush orders and short runs.
- Unique product offerings for niche markets.
- Eco-friendly packaging for food products, including compostable bags and films.
- Prime FDA-approved resin ideal for food manufacturing companies and the medical, pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries.
We extrude, print and convert all of our products right here in California, in the heart of Los Angeles’ manufacturing district. We purchase only the highest quality raw materials and maintain stringent controls over the quality of every product that leaves our warehouse. As an IFS PacSecure-certified facility, we’ve earned a Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) certification and manufacture food-safe poly bags.
Our TeamCompany HistoryKnowledge Center
Great American Packaging stands by our products and guarantees your 100 percent satisfaction, 100 percent of the time.
Great American Packaging holds tolerances to the highest level. Based on various factors, tolerances range from as low as +/- 1/8" depending on the size of the bag and are compliant with industry guidelines.
Quantity variance depends on the order total. For detailed industry specs, give us a call at 877-289-2247.