When you order printed packaging, you expect every bag, from the first to the last, to be correctly printed. That’s why print quality tops Great American Packaging’s list of industry-best practices.
START YOUR QUOTE
- Turnaround time 3 to 5 weeks from initial approved artwork.
- Spot and process up to 10 colors.
- Flexographic printing: (learn more)
- X-Rite® color system consistently and exactly matches your logo from the first impression to the last.
- Custom colors.
- Central Impression (CI) press allows for excellent registration.
- Film-surface treating improves ink adhesion.
- Great American Packaging will help you understand trapping and ink placement so branding pops.
- Combo runs & ganging options available for multi-version orders.
- Call to learn about printing process options.
- All printed orders require plates and artwork, and we’re here to help you through the process.
- Learn more about designing artwork for flexographic printing in our Artwork Design Guide.
- Learn more about what you’ll need to get started with your printed bag order in our Customer Step by Step Guide & Specs