The quality and design of your packaging is the first impression your customers will have of you. Every package from the first to the last must be impactful and represent your company’s brand with accuracy and consistency. That’s why print quality tops our list of industry-best practices.
Great American Packaging is proud to offer state of the art, premier quality flexographic printing. Our EVO XD 8-color flexographic press accommodates film up to 50 inches wide and an ultra-fast turnaround. Let us help your brand experience the power of color. Watch the video.
START YOUR QUOTE
- Turnaround time 3 to 5 weeks from initial approved artwork
- 8 printing decks for process and spot color
- Film width up to 52” wide
- Repeat up to 42”
- Cutting Edge Quality Control (learn more)
- Consistently and exactly matches your logo from the first impression to the last.
- Central Impression (CI) press allows for excellent registration.
- Film-surface treating improves ink adhesion
- Optical error detection
- Automated viscosity control, washup & impression setting
- Servo control
- Automatic splicing & tension control
- Eco-Friendly (learn more)
- High efficiency motors with inverters and regenerative drives
- Optimized air recycling system
Packaging is a critical part of your consumer’s decision-making process. Our packaging consultants are here to help you create highly decorated packaging that drives sales and yields results.
- Looking for design assistance? We can point you in the right direction.
- We will help you understand trapping and ink placement so your branding pops.
- Combo runs & ganging options are available for multi-version orders.
- All printed orders require plates and artwork, and we’re here to help you through the process.
- Learn more about designing artwork for flexographic printing in our Artwork Design Guide.
- Learn more about what you’ll need to get started with your printed bag order in our Customer Step by Step Guide & Specs