With 2022 right around the corner, the time is now to build out your packaging plan. Securing a partnership with an experienced packaging manufacturer is a critical first step.
For over 50 years, Great American Packaging has offered customized, flexible poly bags and films across a wide range of food industry applications – including fresh and frozen foods, bakery, snack foods and ice. As your trusted packaging partner, here are a few ways we can help you succeed in 2022.
- Follow Food Safety Protocols: Food safety certifications demonstrate an adherence to best practices that protect product integrity and end-user safety. We are proud to be an IFS PACsecure certified facility and use FDA- and USDA-approved poly resins and compostable films.
- Commitment to Environmentally-Friendly Practices: 54% of consumers consider sustainability when selecting a product. We offer compostable and recyclable products and mono-layer poly bags that reduce material usage. Our factory also follows zero-waste factory procedures and we recycle 100% of our plastic industrial waste.
- Minimize Pricing Volatility: As resin prices remain volatile, we're taking steps to give you greater control. With full-service capabilities and products proudly made in the USA, we minimize transportation costs and lead times – without sacrificing product quality.
- Stand Out on the Shelf: 72% of Americans say a product’s packaging design influences their purchasing decision. Offering state-of-the-art, premier-quality flexographic printing, we can customize your packaging to stand out on the shelf and among your competitors.
- Trusted Industry Expertise: Choose a partner with longevity, key industry experience and a trustworthy reputation. We are committed to working with you to create the best solution for your product.
Talk to one of our packaging experts today to see how we can help you with your 2022 packaging needs.